Thank you to Dickinson Wright for hosting our global multi-metro event last Thursday!
It was the BIGGEST multi-metro event EVER, and we pulled it off! Read more about each session at the links below, and watch portions of the event, too.
Special thanks to all the speakers and collaborators! Gus Scannapieco based here in Nashville provided insightful viewpoints on changes with NAFTA.
Market Entry/Growth Panel Discussion, Part 1
Read more and watch the video for part 1 HERE
- Jan Knight, Principal at Bancroft Information Services (Tucson) - "Cross Border Market Research"
- Hiroshi Konno, President/CEO at Konno Corporation (Tokyo) - "IoT Trends and Opportunities"
- Eric Miller, Co-Owner and Principal, PADT (Phoenix) - "Product Development in a Global World"
- Vinayak Gupta, EVP Operations at Zero Mass Water (Phoenix) - "Growing & Operating Cross Border, Marketing Side"
- Eduardo Gonzalez, Dep. Trade & Investment Commissioner, Promexico (Phoenix) - "Growing & Manufacturing, US vs Mexico"
- Gus Scannapieco, CEO, Global Business Ventures (Nashville) - "Next on NAFTA"
Global Manufacturing Panel Discussion, Part 2
Read more and watch the video for part 2 HERE
- Kazuaki Ohishi, Sr. Economist at Institute for Int'l Economic Studies of Toyota (Tokyo) - "Japan-Mexico Business Trends in Automotive"
- Sumio Otsuji, Toyota Motor Corp. & Institute for Int'l Econ. Studies Tokyo - "Japan-Mexico Business Trends in Automotive"
- Kirk Gerber, VP Manufacturing at Zero Mass Water (Phoenix) - "Growing & Operating Cross Border, Manufacturing"
- Eduardo Saavedra, EVP of Business Development at Offshore Group (Tucson) - "Manufacturing in Mexico"
- Arturo Freydig, CEO of ECN (Hermosillo) - "Automation to Become More Competitive"
- Luis Ramirez, Principal at Ramirez Advisors Inter-National (Phoenix) - "Cross Border Issues"
- Arnulfo Martinez, Executive Director at Industrial Development Commission of Mexicali (Phoenix) - "Setting Up Operations"
The mission of Promexico is to promote the attraction of direct foreign investment and the export of goods and services, as well as the internationalization of Mexican companies in order to contribute to Mexico's economic and social development and strengthen the country's image as a strategic business partner.